The Tracker (formerly named E-Tracker), designed by Vintage Electric, with WWI-era motordrome racer lines and a Brooks leather saddle is a must see cruiser e bike. While retro-styled, this electric bike uses super-modern electric-powered technology.
And with one of the most powerful power-systems built, the Vintage Electric Tracker is really fast. You're going to be amazed at how fun it is to cruise around town on this gorgeous ride.
For hitting a country road, you have a 3,000-watt mode that’ll take you to 36 mph.
Allow for a two hour charge time, with a range of 35-miles.
We offer Race Mode, an optional upgrade, that utilizes a 3,000-watt rear-hub-motor that rapidly accelerates the rider to 36 Miles/Hour (58 Km/Hour). The battery outputs a steady 60 amps at 52 volts.
With a powerful e bike motor and light frame, the Tracker is surprisingly fast.
Race Mode is intended for off-road use only. Merely remove the Race Mode key to switch back into the street-legal mode to comply with local regulations including USA and EU standards.
The heart and soul of the Tracker is an aluminum battery box--beautifully designed and locally sand-cast in Santa Clara, CA.
This unique housing protects crucial electrical components, including:
- The 702-watt-hour lithium battery.
- It disperses heat, allowing the high-performance system to run at lower temperatures, significantly increasing efficiency
- The battery provides a range of 35-miles.
Hydroformed Aluminum Tank Frame
The Vintage Electric Tracker utilizes a hydroformed aluminum tank frame, crafted to offer timeless style. The surprisingly light frame-structure provides increased performance, strength, and longevity.
- Range of 35 miles
- Speed is 20 MPH in street legal mode
- 36 MPH in Race Mode
- 2 hour recharge time
- Estimated fuel economy is 1556 MPGe
- Typical cost to recharge: $0.18
- Motor: 3,000-watt 3-phase brushless electric
- Power: 250 to 750-watt street legal mode / 3,000-watt race mode
- Energy Recapture Vintage Electric Regenerative Braking System
- Electronic Speed Controller: 60-amp continuous
- Charger: High-performance DC 52 VC 110/220 AC compatible
- Battery: 52v 13.5 AH with estimated pack life of 30,000 miles
One of the most exciting features of this quick electric ride is the regenerative brakes. Smoothly decelerate while re-charging the battery with the tap of a button. This feature will maximize your range, getting you 35-miles on a charge, even while braking heavily.
The heart of our drivetrain is the 3-phase brushless electric motor. It recoups energy standard bikes typically waste in brake use.
A sophisticated computer located in the battery box provides smooth anti-lock braking. For full stops, use the Shimano Alfine hydraulic disc brakes. The Tracker will stop immediately.
Shimano Alfine Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Utilizing the most trusted name for hydraulic disc brakes in the cycling community, Shimano provides the Tracker with trusted technology and unsurpassed braking performance.
Schwalbe Fat Frank Tires
The Vintage Electric Tracker’s tires come in two gorgeous colors:
- Midnight black
- Light cream.
These Schwalbe Fat Frank’s provide a soft ride while reducing friction, maximizing your range. Woven with KevlarGuard, a thick material that protects against flats.
Don't want an e bike that's too techy? Vintage Electric offers unmatched attention to clean and simple controls, making the Tracker the easiest, and most fun ride you’ll experience--you won't find any complicated gadgets on this electric bicycle.
Phil Wood Hubs
Vintage Electric uses Phil Wood CNC-machined aluminum front-hubs. Founded in 1971, Phil Wood & Co. is one of the oldest cycling component manufacturers in America. They manufacture and assemble their hubs in San Jose, CA.
Headlight and Taillight
The Vintage Tracker uses an LED, steel, and chrome-plated custom-crafted headlight. It features proprietary billet mount, ensuring stability.
An optional rear-taillight-upgrade offers enhanced safety, a perfect option for night-time bicycle riders. The battery powers the lights. Vintage Electric designs them with integrated wiring. With wires built into the frame, the tracker has a clean look to your custom-built e bike.
The manufacturer makes the saddle, grips, and frame guards from Brooks premium-leather. Durable, supple, and smooth to the touch, this full-grain leather trim comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Vintage Tracker Frame
- Frame: of hydroformed aluminum
- Forks: Tig-welded steel with hand-crafted leather frame bumps
- Triple Clamp CNC-machined high-grade billet aluminum
- Grips & Saddle hand-crafted leatherwork by Brooks England LTD
- Handlebars: Handmade stainless steel
- Brakes: Shimano Alfine Hydraulic Disc. 180mm front. 160mm back.
- Wheels: 26-inch aluminum, 36 spoke, hand laced and tensioned
- Tires: Schwalbe Fat Frank 26x2.35 inch with KevlarGuard
- Paint: High-grade powder coat (order custom colors)
- Bike: 1 year / 30,000 miles
- Battery: 1 year / 30,000 miles
- MSRP $4,995 USD
Buy the Tracker in Salt Lake City
See the Vintage Electric Tracker at your trusted Salt Lake City electric bike shop. Your friends are going to go crazy when they see you on this super-cool cruiser. We can give you a great deal on this amazingly stylish e bike.