Pros of Owning an Ebike
- E-bikes are healthy. When you choose an E-bike you will not breathe in any fumes while riding it like you would a motorbike. E-bikes help to add physical activity to your daily routine. It also helps those with any health limitations to get exercise.
- E-bikes get a good range. Most E-bikes assisted range is over 20 miles when fully charged.
- You can charge your E-bike while at work, home, or anywhere there is an outlet and it will be fully charged in 4-5 hours.
- E-bikes are cheap transportation. You don’t have to buy gas and there is no license required to ride an E-bike. Most E-bikes do not require insurance to ride. Unlike vehicles, you do not have to pay to park an E-Bike.
- E-bikes make it possible to have sweat free commutes. You don’t have to exert yourself as much as you would with a regular bike.
- E-bikes make those uphill rides much more enjoyable as well as any other obstacle you may face, by giving you an extra boost.
Cons of Owning an E-bike
- E-bikes have an expensive upfront investment. E-bikes can cost anywhere between $1,000 to $10,000. Paying more money upfront, however, means there are few expenses to operate it.
- E-bikes are heavier than your conventional bike. This is only a problem when trying to transport it or when the battery dies.
- E-bike parts are a bit more complicated than conventional bike parts. Because of this, it can be more difficult and more expensive to fix the problem.